2010年4月2日星期五

my best housemate ~fong fong~



3 years.....fong fong v me become housemate or best frend is 3 yeras ald....tis figure nt so long or too short....but in tis 3 years for me have many many memory even thought is good or bad im oso v fong fong together.....Epsecially in my very sad moment i always 5 fong fong to reduce my stressful or unhappy.....im very happy cn become fong fong friend......fong fong tq ar.....tq u when im happy or unhappy u always with me...and soli if sometime i scold u, or argue v u......maybe tat time im no mood .....

after tis month im want sign out ald....u wan take care ar....so sad ar....wan leave 2380c/5 jor.....hope when im go to kl study cn keep in touch fong fong....^^and hopefully go to kl have like person fong fong in my hostel....im very miss during certificatein the final exam tat time only gt fong fong v me in the hostel only....but anyway hope we friendship 4 even....FONG FONG

没有评论:

发表评论