2010年4月9日星期五

fei gor gor and me



tat guy is my 'GOD'....hw to say ???? when im facing problem im will he to hlp me to solve it....Especially in study....we oso need move to KL...but at the KL we may be totally different liao...bec kl nt same v KL so convenient, juz go to opposite then cn find he to solve my question....may be at KL he will start to busy for working and study....im go to KL hope cn find some ppl like fei gor gor, then cn hlp me solve my question....at here im very thanks fei gor gor hlp me a lot, a lot and a lot....N very Soli is im always 'fan' he and kacau he....Beside tat, he oso spend sometime to teach me something...im very happy cn be ur frend....im think u very unfortunately bec im always kacau u....anyway very THANKS, and SOLI to u.....hope go to kl cn reduce kacau fei gor gor la....and hope cn always join together yumcha v chee hoe them....

没有评论:

发表评论